Hiring for Accounts Receivable Clerk
Logistics Made Simple is hiring for an Accounts Receivable Clerk position for our Chattanooga location.
Send all resumes to: email@example.com
Job Description: This position in our Accounts Receivable department requires someone who pays close attention to detail and who can multi-task. The job will allow the employee to dive into all aspects of accounts receivable and to assist the team in various ways. Responsibilities range from collecting on delinquent accounts, invoicing, set up of new accounts, and each job task plays a vital role in the way our department functions. We work as a team to accomplish our goals and the environment is very upbeat and positive as a result. This atmosphere is what makes LMS stand out as an employer!
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections manager.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or mail.
- Manages paperwork required to invoice customers.
- Strong customer service skills, problem solving skills, and the ability to multi-task
- Team player with a positive attitude that remains focused in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to demonstrate appropriate phone and email etiquette.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong PC skills with working knowledge of MS Office products
- Minimum of one-year relevant work experience in Accounting environment.
- High school diploma